- Slide Show > Present Online > Skype for Business. Note A list of active Skype for Business conversations and scheduled Skype for Business meetings (within 30 minutes) will appear, and you can also start a new meeting right away.
- In the list, pick a scheduled meeting or start a new Skype for Business meeting, and then click OK.
- In Skype for Business, do one of the following:
- Begin your scheduled meeting.
- To begin a new meeting, invite attendees by choosing Invite More People .
- Under Invite by Name or Phone Number, select contacts from the contacts list or type each name in the box, and then click Select.
- Begin your presentation.
Tips for using other options in Skype for Business:
- Manage your sound and audio devices by clicking .
- Manage your video by clicking .
- Manage the content you share by clicking .
Note These button images will change color. For example, dark grey means that you’re not performing an activity at the moment, but you can click it to start one. Blue means you are engaged in an activity. Light grey means you don’t have functionality for that option.