Azure AD Connect is now generally available for all Azure AD customers including Office365 customers.
Azure AD Connect is the single tool and experience for connecting your on premises directories to Azure AD, whether you are evaluating, piloting, or in production.
Also Azure AD Connect Health availible.
Azure AD Connect Health is a cloud based service and a key part of our effort to help you monitor and secure your cloud and on-premises identity infrastructure. In this first release, Azure AD Connect Health provides customers who use ADFS with detailed monitoring, reporting and alerts for their ADFS servers.
In addition to providing a simple experience, Azure AD Connect contains a rich feature set to enable identity and access management, self-service and conditional access control scenarios across cloud and on premises resources. With a rich set of sync and write-back capabilities, you can:
- Enable your users to perform self-service password reset in the cloud with write-back to on premises AD
- Enable provisioning from the cloud with user write back to on premises AD
- Enable write back of “Groups in Office 365” to on premises distribution groups in a forest with Exchange
- Enable device write back so that your on-premises access control policies enforced by ADFS can recognize devices that registered with Azure AD. This includes the recently announced support for Azure AD Join in Windows 10.
- Sync custom directory attributes to your Azure Active Directory tenant and consume it from your cloud applications.
for more information see: Azure AD Connect & Connect Health is now GA!